The essential reference for the entertainer
version 1.29, June 26, 2022
version 1.27, September 12, 2019
version 1.26, March 28, 2019
version 1.24, November 17, 2017
version 1.2, July 20, 2016
version 1.1.3, October 20, 2015
version 1.0, October 16, 2015
iOS 10 or later required
Looking for Android?
Wondrich’s Index of Punch is a practical reference to the essential punch bowl formulas of the past and present.
- 64 recipes of hot and cold punches spanning six centuries (full list of included recipes by name)
- Endless opportunities for variation
- The ideal companion to David Wondrich’s seminal book Punch: The Delights (and Dangers) of the Flowing Bowl and our historical cocktail app, Martin’s Index of Cocktails
- Check off the ingredients you’ve got and this app will show you which drinks you can make!
- Filter the recipes on multiple criteria with just a few taps
- Track favorite and flagged recipes
- Ingredient definitions included
- Works the same as our well-recieved apps, PDT Cocktails and Beachbum Berry’s Total Tiki
- Universal app, works nearly identically on both platforms
Questions? Don’t hestitate to ask: