version 1.2, July 20, 2016
version 1.1.3, October 20, 2015
version 1.1, September 9, 2015
version 1.0, January 16, 2015
iOS 8 or later required
Looking for Android?
This is the official app for gaz regan’s 101 Best New Cocktails, an almanac of compelling new ideas in mixed drinks from bartenders around the world spanning the years 2011-2015.
Note: This collection of recipes is for enthusiasts and professionals, not beginners! Most of these drinks are straightforward enough—a few are daunting projects—but the diversity and breadth of ingredients employed across these recipes is breathtaking.
The database in this app collects the recipes from these books, plus those from the not-yet-published 101 Best New Cocktails V/2015:
At a glance:
- Over 500 novel drink recipes from bartenders all over the world, both famous and previously un-sung
- Check off the ingredients you’ve got and this app will show you which drinks you can make
- Filter the recipes on multiple criteria with just a few taps
- Track favorite and flagged recipes
- Ingredient definitions included
- Works the same as our five-star apps, Beachbum Berry’s Total Tiki and Martin’s Index
- Universal app, works nearly identically on both platforms
Questions? Don’t hestitate to ask: